Tonight my boyfriend is down the road visiting his man friends and I'm home ADDing on the computer. I have 10 tabs open on my browser right now: Healthcare.gov, Minutemanhealth.org, Facebook, What are your most used words on Facebook?, 15 child stars who grew up hot (I'm fighting my urge to lie and not include that one...),  22 Absolutely essential diagrams you need for camping, Pinterest, Thegrommet.com (Unique Gifts For Him),  The History Behind the 12 Days of Christmas, and Breaking through the Chrysalis.

As you can probably see by the dates included with each entry that I make on this blog, it has been approximately 9 months and 8 days since my last post. It would have been longer if I hadn't been confused about my health insurance and decide to open my "Notes" to write all of my questions about the plan I'm interested in. I had many more saved notes than I do open browser tabs.

Scrolling through those notes was like scrolling through time.  Like this one, when I first moved to Somerville to "gain perspective on life" and I measured everything in my tiny new room so I would have just the right furniture and it would be PERFECT!

April, 2014

Get from home:
Wall art
Food processor
Photo for license

35 wall to window
22 floor to window 
43 wall to switch
50 1/2 wall to door
88 long wall to open door
1x2  radiator 3 ft hight
8ft wall to radiator 
18 in corner to window by radiator
29 1/2 window inside (31 1/2)
40 1/2 window outside

Detergent
paint
cleaning supplies
mop
rubber gloves

Clearly I had to do some cleaning to do as well. Anyway there was also a note in there reminding me to write back to a friend. So tonight I jumped on Facebook (the tab was already open) and FINALLY wrote back to my friend--9 months later! Do you know how much can change in 9 months? Like a whole new person could be born in that amount of time. 

When I pulled up our conversation on FB her last message to me was about my blog and how she enjoyed reading it. I felt guilty. Not only had I waited 9 months to reply to her message, I had also not even given her the impersonal conversation of an entry on my blog.

So here's a super brief update:

  • I live back in NH but in a brand new town close to the coast. (I heart emoji NH)
  • I'm in LOOOOOOVVVEEE (the real deal kind) with a truly amazing person.  
  • We live together. 
  • I've TRAVELED to far way lands with beautiful soft sandy beaches and blue skies and boats and lizards and fish and tents and drinks and music! (if you scroll alllll the way down to 2 posts ago, you will see I've been longing to travel) 
  • John MacGillivary (last post) was memorialized at Harlow's Pub and we drank whiskey and it was lovely.
Now back to the 15 Child stars who grew up to be hot.











Comments

Popular Posts